- This event has passed.
Ghost Hunting at the Montauk Point Lighthouse
October 15, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 10:30 pm$40.00
Does Abigail really haunt the lighthouse? Come and spend an evening with the Long Island Paranormal Investigators as they use special devices to try to document paranormal beings at the lighthouse. You will get a chance to participate in experiments to test various theories and learn about the paranormal. Book your ticket below — groups are limited to twelve guests at a time.
About the Event
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- All attendees MUST be 15 years old or older
- Attendees under the age of 18 are required to have a parent or guardian present
- No outside food or drinks are permitted
- Guests must sign a liability waiver at the door
- Guests are to follow all verbal directions from Museum and LIPI Staff, failure to do so may lead to expulsion from the event with no refund.
Tours will begin with an introduction to who the Long Island Paranormal Investigators are and a crash course in the theories and devices to interact with and document paranormal beings. Following this 15 minute introduction guests will then begin a 45 minute investigation of the Montauk Point Lighthouse to put some of their newly learned theories to the test.
Image courtesy of Tom Warner.
- October 15, 2022
7:00 pm - 10:30 pm